January 17, 2017

My 2016 in recap!

Hello!


It's been quite awhile, I know- well, not that you care so much about me, but, yeah... How are you? I hope you are doing well with whatever you are doing. I can't believe it's 2017 already! Where did the time go, huh? So, in the spirit of the new year, here's a recap of some of the amazing things from my 2016.

Cheers to 26!

"I love getting older. My understanding deepens. I can see what connects. I can weave stories of experience and apply them. I can integrate the lessons. Things simply become more and more fascinating. Beauty reveals itself in thousands of forms." - Victoria Erickson.

Some things never change!

"Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys." - Nicholas Sparks.

Ohana means Family!

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family." - Mother Teresa

Yumna!

"Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend." - Anonymous. 

Some friendships last!


"To be capable of steady friendship or lasting love, are the two greatest proofs, not only of goodness of hear, but of strength of mind." - Paul Aubuchon.

My best friend's wedding!



"Once in awhile, right in the middle of ordinary life, loves gives my best friends their fairy tales"

Sightseeing!









"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails." - Mark Twain

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment